12/12/2004

Rounded Address Bar in Firefox

Use the following CSS in userChrome.css along with these two images.

Bar

Barend


/* Rounded corners for address/search bar */
#urlbar-container,
#urlbar,
#searchbar,
.searchbar-textbox,
#googlebarCriteria {
background-color : transparent !important;
background-image : url(bar.png) !important;
background-repeat : no-repeat !important;
background-position : center left !important;
color : #000 !important;
}

#urlbar-container,
#searchbar,
#search-textbox {
height : 22px !important;
padding : 0 !important;
margin : 1px !important;
}

#urlbar,
.searchbar-textbox,
#googlebarCriteria {
background-position : right !important;
-moz-appearance : none !important;
border : 0px solid !important;
margin : 0px !important;
padding : 0px 0px 0px 5px !important;
height : 22px !important;
}

#page-proxy-deck{
margin : 3px 0 3px 6px !important;
}

#search-proxy-button{
margin-left : -4px !important;
margin-right : 2px !important;
}

.searchbar-dropmarker {
margin-left : -4px !important;
margin-right : 2px !important;
}

#urlbar > .autocomplete-history-dropmarker,
#urlbar:hover > .autocomplete-history-dropmarker,
#urlbar[focused="true"] > .autocomplete-history-dropmarker,
#urlbar > .autocomplete-history-dropmarker:hover,
#urlbar > .autocomplete-history-dropmarker:active,
#urlbar > .autocomplete-history-dropmarker:hover:active,
#urlbar > .autocomplete-history-dropmarker:focus,
#urlbar > .autocomplete-history-dropmarker[open="true"],
#googlebarCriteria .menulist-dropmarker,
#googlebarCriteria:hover > .menulist-dropmarker,
#googlebarCriteria .menulist-dropmarker:hover,
#googlebarCriteria .menulist-dropmarker:hover:active {
-moz-appearance : none !important;
margin : 0 !important;
padding : 2px !important;
border : 0px solid !important;
background-color : transparent !important;
background-image : none !important;
}

#urlbar .textbox-input-box,
#searchbar .textbox-input-box,
#googlebarCriteria .textbox-input-box {
background-color : transparent !important;
background-image : url(barmid.png) !important;
background-repeat : repeat-x !important;
height : 22px !important;
}

#urlbar .textbox-input-box {
margin : 0 !important;
padding : 1px 3px !important;
}

#searchbar .textbox-input-box {
margin-right : 10px !important;
margin-left : 10px !important;
}

#googlebarCriteria .textbox-input-box {
margin-left : 10px !important;
}

.autocomplete-textbox-container {
-moz-box-align : stretch !important;
}

#urlbar[level] > .autocomplete-textbox-container > .info-icon {
margin-right : 0 !important;
margin-top : 3px !important;
margin-bottom : 3px !important;
}
/**/

15 Comments:

Anonymous Lexapro said...

My point of view partially coincided with yours. Thank you for trying. antidepressants

January 10, 2012 at 3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My point of view partially coincided with yours. Thank you for trying. antidepressants

January 10, 2012 at 5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great website, looks very clean and organized. Keep up the good work! antibacterial Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

February 9, 2012 at 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there all, here every one is sharing these kinds
of know-how, thus it's good to read this web site, and I used to pay a visit this blog all the time.

Here is my weblog ertboxing.com

April 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I do think your blog could possibly be having browser compatibility issues.

When I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.
E., it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted
to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, fantastic website!


My weblog :: a1 wholesale gifts and treasures

April 20, 2013 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I am experiencing many of these issues as well.
.

Also visit my blog action replay codes for pokemon pearl

April 20, 2013 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evеrу weeκеnԁ i used tο ѵisit this sitе, fоr the reаѕon that
i wіsh for еnjoyment, аs thіѕ thіs web sіte conations in faсt
fastiԁiοus funny data tοo.

Haѵe а look аt my web blog; http://se4templates.demo.younetco.com/blogs/13298/292/nose-job-recovery

April 23, 2013 at 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read so many articles or reviews concerning the blogger lovers
but this paragraph is genuinely a fastidious
article, keep it up.

Look at my web-site - right hotmail support

April 23, 2013 at 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

І got this websіte fгοm my pal
who told me cοncerning this webѕite and now this time I am broωsing thіs websіtе anԁ
reаding very infοrmative posts at this timе.


My web page; facebook cuenta gratis

May 1, 2013 at 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Τouche. Ѕolid argumentѕ. Κeep up the amazing ωοrk.


Mу weblоg ... crear facebook

May 9, 2013 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi colleagueѕ, how is all, and ωhat you desіre to ѕay about thіs
article, in mу ѵiew іts really amazing іn suppοгt of mе.


Here is my website: crear facebook

May 12, 2013 at 4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issuе on this site; I alsο аm
а bloggеr, and I wаѕ wanting tο know уour ѕituаtion; mаny of us have developeԁ
ѕomе nicе procedures and ωe агe lоoking to sωаp strategiеs with other folks,
pleaѕe shoot me an e-mail іf interested.

My ωеbpage ... crear facebook gratis

May 29, 2013 at 1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has
83 views. I know this is completely off topic but
I had to share it with someone!

My webpage - nummerupplysningen (tiauetxfsxbx.bravesites.com)

June 11, 2013 at 2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.



Here is my webpage - jackpot 6000 online gratis

June 12, 2013 at 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ӏ hаve been broωsing оn-line greater than three hοurs thеse days,
yet I nevег discoverеd any interesting article likе yours.

Ιt iѕ lovely wοгth sufficient fοr me.
In my opinіon, if аll site owners and bloggers
madе good сontent materiаl aѕ you ρrobably did,
the web ωill probably be much moге helpful than ever beforе.


Μy homepage: näsрlastik **

June 13, 2013 at 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home